Hi. What’s up! The connection is unstable. Wait. Oh no. Is the connection unstable?
How is it? Can you see me well? Can you see me well? How is it? Can you see me? Is it working all right?
Is it working all right? Hi. Is it working all right?
Oh yes it is. Let me introduce today’s guest. Please introduce yourself. – Hello.
– Hi. I’m here with CHAENG. It looks like there’s something behind you. What was behind me? What’s behind me? Something was behind me. You should have made it a bigger surprise. – I was surprised at your bad acting.
– That was really bad acting. Really bad. – Say hi.
– Hello. Hi everyone. Introduce yourself Ella. – So cute.
– I’m Ella. Hello. – Hi. – Ella, sit here. – OK. So cute. Ella is so… Can you introduce yourself in Korean? – Show us how good your English is.
– I’m Ella. – Again. – I’m Ella.
– I’m Ella. – Hello.
– So cute. Please play the Korean game Ella likes so much. What you were doing earlier. – Which one?
– The first one. – We’ll show you what we were doing earlier.
– OK. – OK.
– OK. Do you know how many hours we did this? Don’t CHAEYOUNG’s hands look
bigger than usual? – Hey that worked.
– Friendship! – Friendship. OK, OK. – Friendship test.
– Friendship, friendship. – One. – Wait, wait.
– Oh… – One. Don’t CHAEYOUNG’s hands look big? I can’t it do it. JISOO taught this to me. Yes. What do you think? “Ella is so cute”. – Ella is so goofy.
– So cute. What do you think? I brought many guests today. They wrote that your hands look faster
than Usain Bolt. We’re in Korea right now. Ella is in Korea everyone. So cute. – Ella just wanted to say hi.
– Hello. – So cute.
– OK. – Ella is so adorable.
– What are people saying? People are writing… – Ella is a baby. – Ella is a baby. But no,
she’s really tall. – Yes. Show them.
– Let’s see how tall she is now. I’ll get you two on camera. How do I switch directions? Like this? Ella is so long. We want to try and see how tall you are. She’s so tall. Ella has really long legs. Her legs are probably
as tall as LISA’s. Long legs LISA. – So tall.
– Have you done a V LIVE before? – Yeah. – You have?
– A long time ago. – A long time ago.
– A long time ago. Let’s ask Ella some questions. – Huh?
– Let’s ask some questions to Ella. Please ask some questions to Ella. Asking them to do it for us. Let’s see… Let’s see… Let me see… – How old is Ella?
– How old is Ella? 10. In America. – Oh.
– Which makes you 11 in Korea. – She’s a big girl now.
– Yes. – Ella…
– “Who is Ella”? Ella is… “Who is Ella”? She’s BLACKPINK’s younger sister. Our baby sister. “Ella is so cute”. – Ella looks like she has on makeup even
if she doesn’t have on anything. – Yeah. – You’re so perfect.
– I’m so sorry. It’s embarrassing. So cute. Ella, so what are you going to be
for Halloween? For Halloween, Freddy Mercury. – Freddy Mercury.
– For real? – With a mustache.
– What? – In a sleeveless shirt.
– For real? What’s that? What did I just hear? No Ella. Do something like Elsa. – Do you want to be Elsa? – No.
– Have you ever… – Wow. – You said you were Jasmine.
– A long time ago. “Bohemian Rhapsody”. – This is so funny.
– It looks like we’re a group. – Yeah. So cute. – Right?
– Yeah. They want us to speak in Korean
when we can. Korean! Please speak in Korean. – Anything.
– Hello. – Hello.
– Hello. It’s like how I say “hi” in English. – I love you.
– I love you. I love you. Earlier… – Paper.
– Paper? What you did earlier. Paper? – Did we learn paper?
– Paper. – We taught her “Please give me paper”.
– Huh? What? What? – Please give me paper.
– Please give me paper. – Can we get a piece of paper?
– A piece of paper… – No, no. What else did we learn? What else do you
know how to say? – Pencil?
– Pencil. – Pencil. – Please give me a pencil.
– So pretty. – Please give me a pencil.
– So pretty. So cute. – Ela is so pretty. Even if she doesn’t have
any makeup on she’s pretty. – Show off your
earrings. Tell us about your ears. You recently got… A second one. She got one more piercing in her ear. You don’t know how to say that.
It’s too hard. CHAEYOUNG is so pretty! Show us your ears.
Show us your ears. I don’t have anything in right now. – Plain ears.
– I have two hole pierced here too. Everyone. – Roman, do you want to say hi?
– Roman. – Roman come on.
– Ella’s little brother is over there. – Her little brother.
– Roman come on. – Roman come here. Come on. He’s so shy. We have a lot of guests today. OK, let’s say bye everyone. – Good night.
– Bye. – Good night. Do you know how to say good
night in Korean? – Good night. – Good… Bye.
– Goodbye. – Goodbye. – That’s it.
– Yeah that’s it. – Goodbye.
– Goodbye. – I love you.
– I love you. – Good night.
– Good night. OK! Good night. Goodbye. – I love you.
– I love you. Good night. – OK, bye.